Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Paige's First Day of Preschool

Paige had her first day of Preschool!
I can't believe how excited she was.
She was not nervous or shy. It was complete
opposite then her older sisters experience.
I would imagine it's because Paige got to see
how it was done from watching Riley.


She helped pick out her outfit. And
loved having her own backpack.

She was ecstatic about having her best friend
Riley Tidwell in her class.

You probably can't tell she is pumped to go to school!

She walked in with confidence and hung her back
pack up. Like she knew what she was doing.

Then she was suppose to find her name on the
tables and play with play dough. When I said
good bye she hardly looked up.


Showing me what she did in class.

I'm loving two in school. Even though it's
only for a few hours!

3 comments:

allison said...

She is such a funny girl. Every time I see the cute pictures of her I can hear her cute laugh. Love her

Mjika said...

I love her great big smile! She looks so big for pre-school!

Larson's said...

She is so adorable!