Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bear Lake Again....

So most of my posts have
"Bear Lake"
in the tittle. And well that is because
we are always up there. At least in the summer.
And in answer to every ones question. Do I get
sick of it? No. Just the packing and cleaning the
sand out of my car. But it is such a nice get away
from home and our responsibilities.
My girls can never get enough of the beach.
They love Bear Lake!

This weekend we went up with my family. We had
all of us there except my sister Kate and her family,
who are still living in Germany.

Uncle Mikel playing with the girls! I love to
hear their giggles!


Mikel and Kami
The beach was a little cold.


Mikel does not go wake boarding very often.
Maybe 1-2 times a year. He is really good, probably
because he is such an amazing snow boarder. I think
that helps.


Sierra and Paige. Loving the Beach life!


So Paige got up on the skis this year but was to
scared to try again, so we let the girls try on the skis
on the beach. Sierra thought she was so cool!


Paige passed out on the couch from playing to hard.


My girls after church.
Who said it's dumb to dress your girls a like?
"Oh" that was me before I had more then one of them!
It is too much fun. I see something cute at the store and
want to buy it for the other two. Girls can be so expensive.


Uncle Mikey loving his nieces!


1 comment:

Mjika said...

Growing up we had places that we went to "all the time" and now I love the memories from there. I can still smell the places and hear the sounds of them. You are making wonderful memories for your girls!