Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Daddy Daughter Camp Out

I of course was not there so I only can
label who was in the picture. Brandon is getting
better about taking pictures. Accept he forgot
to get one with him and the girls together.
oh well next time!


Eating out at Arctic Circle with the Kofoeds
and the Conines. My girls could not be happier!

Riley and Zion Conine

Paige and Hallie Kofoed

Who knows what the girls are doing.
But I bet it has to do with the dozen of
cat tail weeds they brought home.
Taebia and Riley



I can tell Paige is tired. But good thing she
brought her pink cuddle blanket.

Paige loves doughnuts!

Breakfast

Zion, Paige, Hallie, and Riley

Paige watching the bottle rockets.

I love when they have the daddy daughter camp out.
Specially since I have all girls! Next year he can take
all three. Yeah alone time!

Brandon is such a hard worker and does not get
much free time to play with the girls so they all
look forward to this each year.

7 comments:

Jill said...

I am glad they all had so much fun. I am so proud of our husbands for all the pictures they took.

Emily said...

Wow - look at all the updates!! This must have taken you FOREVER!

The boys are troopers for camping with all those little chicklets.

They deserve a gold star.

By the way - will you teach me how to make giant bubbles - I've never seen so much foam!!

Rachael said...

That is so fun that they get to do that with Brandon. And ever more fun for you who finally gets peace a quiet for a bit hu?

Rachael said...

They are so lucky they get to spend that time with Brandon. It looked like fun. But I am sure you had an even better time with all the peace and quiet!

TIDWELLS said...

I love all your posts such cute pictures. You have been having lots of fun... your girls are so cute.

Mjika said...

Brandon did a good job with the pics. Luckily I have Maytlin to do that for me.

Larson's said...

Looks like they had so much fun! That is really special they get to do that.