Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Eden overnighter

My Brother Patrick and his wife Michelle invited
our family up to a Condo in Eden for the day and night
in celebration for his 29th birthday!
The girls of course loved swimming. Except Sierra.
She is still not to comfortable with the water. All
she wanted to do was wrap up in her towel and eat
fruit snacks.
Just in the past few months Paige has become more
comfortable and independent with her life jacket. She
loves swimming.
Most of the time we played with the pool toys.
Seeing how many times we could hit the other person.
My Brother Patrick ready to block an incoming
ball full of water!

Riley doing her own thing.

Paige

Sierra

After swimming my brother bought us all the
Pizza, Bread sticks, and salad we could eat. How nice to
go to a party for someone else and they pay for the food
and entertainment. It doesn't get much better then that!

Of course I would expect this from my computer guru brother.
If you did not know, which I didn't the candles represent 29
in binary.

Me and the girls after swimming.
We had so much fun! I usually sit back and watch
everyone swim. But I actually swam and got my hair
wet. Probably because my mom and sisters were there
to help watch the girls.

So we have been working with Sierra and she
finally figured it out. The day before her
2nd birthday. Holding up just two fingers
is a challenge for such a little person.

The condo we stayed in was very nice and accommodating.
There were enough bedrooms and bathrooms for all of us.

In the morning before Sierra could even wake up Me and
Brandon bombarded her with HAPPY BIRTHDAY.


Grandma is always so good to read to my girls.
Even if it's early in the morning and with the biggest
princess book the girls could find!

Again my brother and his wife, Michelle treated
us to a yummy breakfast of Pancakes, eggs, bacon,
hash browns and toast. Something I don't make everyday.


It was Sierra's birthday so we brought up some
presents for her to open. We started out side.
Then it began to sprinkle and then down poor.
So we ended up back in the condo.



Of course big sisters always have to help try
out the new presents.

The men did not want to wait out the rain and
decided to launch water balloons.
The rest of us decided to watch where it was dry.



My brother Michael, Mikel and Grandpa John.


Paige and Grandpa


I thought I would give it a try and it is quite harder
then it looks. Men are so much tougher.


Before we headed home we let the girls play
in the tunnel and the log fort.


We had a great time!

Thank you Patrick and Michelle!

4 comments:

Jenni said...

Ok so I have been super busy and so have you!!! It looks like you had a great summer and what cute girls you have. I wish we got to see you more, but since we are at different cabins it is hard! Hope the rest of your summer goes great!!!

Mjika said...

What a nice brother - that looks like a great overnighter.

Jill said...

What a nice brother. Looks like you guys had tons of fun, you guys have been gone for so long. You need to stay home!

Connie said...

Love the cake. You are always having lots of fun!