Pages

Monday, August 3, 2009

Another concussion

Poor Riley has bad luck. She received her 3rd
concussion. I swear I'm going to make her
wear a helmet!
She was playing across the street before school
started when she ran into her friend and smacked
heads. She came home crying and laid on the floor
for a good 30 minutes. She said she felt sick to
her stomach. I knew when she had a concussion.
After 3 now I'm pretty familiar with the symptoms.
It was her first day of P.E. at school. She really did
not want to miss it. She tried to get ready but ended
up leaning over the toilet ready to vomit or laying on
the floor with a head ache.
She sat in the shower for a while but still felt sick.
She kept saying she felt better but then realized when
she stood up that she was going to miss school.
Her head ache carried on to the next day and she was
not able to go to tumbling.
Riley fell asleep in the bathroom wrapped up
in her towel. Poor Riley.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Poor Riley, she does have a hard time with her head, that girl is always getting hurt... I am glad she was O.K.

Rachael said...

How sad! Yes, I would recommend that you just leave the helmet on her all day! Maybe I should do the same with Josh seeing he has about the same luck.

Mjika said...

Poor thing.I hope she feels better.