Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sierra's 2nd Birthday!


Happy Birthday
Sierra

1 month
5 months
9 months
11 months
1 year
13 months
15 months
20 months
22 months

23 months



My baby turned 2
She is the sweetest thing.
We love having Si Si in our family!
She is always making us laugh!

Sierra loves animals. Particularly farm animals.
So I made her a farm cake. We ate it just in time
before the silo tipped over.


Katie, Spencer and Sierra
Our family is so good to always come
to my girls Birthday parties.

Grandpa and Grandma Gardner with
Paige and Riley

Skyla and my brother Michael.

Sierra waiting patiently for her presents.

After every present I told her who it was from. She
was so good to give every person hugs and kisses.

She has always been my particular baby. She wanted
to play with each gift before opening the next one.


More loves to Grandma Avery.

Telling Great Grandpa Gardner thank you
for the card and money.

This bag was bigger then her.

Sierra showing what she got. Which was mostly
clothes. She was a good sport. I asked her to show me and
smile a hundred times. And she humored me so well.


Grandpa Corrigan and Sierra

More party guests, Michelle and Patrick


Kami and Mikel


Sierra loved her ice cream. She took
too big of a bite when it was time
to smile with Uncle Mikey.

2 comments:

allison said...

what a cute cake! I am impressed.
Sierra looks so cute...love her in the orange dress. Looks like she had a great day.
Happy Birthday Sweet girl!

Mjika said...

She is a doll! Happy Birthday Sierra!