Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2009

My 27th Birthday!

My birthday was such a good day because
I got to spend it with my girls and Husband!




My girls are so sweet and I love them to pieces!

Thank you sweet heart for a wonderful Birthday!
I love you!

Brandon made me my favorite cake. Chocolate with
chocolate frosting! Yes he can bake!

My mom was in town and was able to stop by and
wish me a Happy Birthday before heading out the
door again.
I love going out to eat! So Brandon and I went
to, "Holy Smoke BBQ" for dinner, which is
so yummy! Then we went to the movies to see,
"Harry Potter". It was okay. It was just nice to
spend time together.

Thanks to my family and friends who wished
me a Happy Birthday! I'm lucky to have you in
my life!

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a cute picutre of you and Brandon. You two are so cute, you are lucky to have such a great husband...

Mjika said...

Happy Birthday - sorry I did not know when it was...