Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Preschool Fieldtrip

Sierra and Paige had their Preschool Field Trip
at Black Island Farms.
Poor Sierra was getting over the Stomach flu and
was so exhausted. She slept the entire time there.

I let Riley skip school to come along.

Paige Picking out her pumpkin to take home.

Paige with her Preschool friends,
Riley and Elsie

I invited my sister and her family to come along.
Riley helping Maddie and Aidan down the slide.

I used my sisters stroller which was a life
saver. Sierra slept below on a little bed
while Owen loved chilling and watching everyone.
It looked so funny with Sierra's feet
hanging out below Owen. It looks like I have a
freak baby that is really tall.
My little Owen loved sitting up in the stroller and
to look around.

Sierra woke up when she heard us mention the
train. She loves it. But then she was too sick and
fell back a sleep.


2 comments:

Mjika said...

Looks so much warmer than when we went! I am sorry that Sierra was sick - poor thing!

Larson's said...

Poor Sierra. You are such a good Mom to take all of them there and do all that. It is a lot of work.