Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Night out with Friends

We went as a group of neighbors to
Black Island Farms.
The kids had a blast even though it got
a little chilly at night.

They thought they were so cool waiting for
all the others to come down the Big Black Slide.
Kali, Hallie, Paige, Lincoln, Riley, Elsie, Brakkin, Sydnee, Zion & Taebia



We all thought the corn maze would be easy
but after walking for a while and hitting
a dead end we gave up and cheated our way out.
It was a little tricky with my stroller but we
made it out. Shane helped sierra get some
corn and carried her all the way. Her little legs
could not keep up.


This was the only slide sierra was not afraid of.

Usually I would say, "me and my girls". But now
I've got my little Owen. He loved being all bundled
up in the stroller.

The Tidwells and Conines left so we went over to
the teeter tooter and corn box with the Kofoeds.

It looks like so much fun to be a kid!

No comments: