Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The girls new Room!

This is Paige's and Sierra's newly Painted room
downstairs. I know, I know. But I'm loving the
bright colors lately. The room is not completely
finished . We still need to do some electrical
the closet, paint the door and get new carpet.

Paige's bed is Pink and Sierra's the turquoise.

I could not find any bedding I liked that matched
the right colors. So I had my neighbors
mom make the bed spreads and I made the pillows.
They turned out so cute!


The girls were so excited to sleep in their
new room. Specially Sierra since she has
been sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bag
for the past month. And before that in a toddler
bed, so this is all new to her. First time in a big girl
twin bed.

2 comments:

Mjika said...

Looks cute!
Which neighbors mom? I need a quilt quilted...

St. Jeor Family said...

Their room turned out so cute! love it!