Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

Bluff Ridge 5k

I wanted to help out at Riley's party
but I was a big late because my
car would not start. The Battery
was completely dead. So by the time I
had my brother in law come and jump
the car the party was about over. But
Riley had a good time. She is always
wanting me to help out and I would love
to like I did when she was in Kindergarten
but with a new baby it is hard to find
the right moment. Riley just loves her
teacher, Mrs. Edwards. And she is so excited
that her teacher is having a baby boy!


After the party we got ready for the 5k race
at Riley's school. This will be Riley's 2nd 5k and in
one years time.
Riley and her best friend Hallie.


While the girls ran the race we hung out
with the rock legend, "KISS".
A.K.A. Bro. Brett Coleman

The last 5k Riley ran with her dad and they
prepared but this race her dad was out of town
and I could never go running with her.
So she took her time running and walking the race
but eventually made it to the finish.
Riley and her friends held hands as they got closer
to the finish line. So cute!


I'm proud of her. That can be hard when your
not use to running.

Riley and some of her running buddies showing
off their cool necklace.

No comments: