Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

1st day of Kindergarten

Riley's first day of Kindergarten!
I can't believe how old she is. Time goes
by way too fast.
Riley was assigned "A" track with Mrs. Syversen.
We are very grateful to have got the track we wanted.
Riley's favorite color is Orange, so that is what
she decided to wear for her first day of school.

Riley and her best friend Hallie.
They are in the same class this year!
You can imagine how excited and relieved
they are! Although it turns out Riley
knows about 6-7 people in her class from
our ward or her previous preschool classes.


Riley and her mom. Notice she still loves me!
I wonder when that will change.
I told Riley not to be nervous. She told me
she was not nervous, just excited! I was the one that
was nervous, with it being my first time sending
my child to kindergarten.
Riley is so cute!

Riley and Hallie playing before school started.

Riley, lining up and waving good bye as she walked into
class. Notice all the other concerned, anxious parents!

Riley showed me her "Magic Reading Clay"
The teacher told her if she played with it and it
turned red then she would be a good reader!
What good intuition the teacher had!

Whats left of Riley's snack from school. Fruit Loop
necklace.

1 comment:

Mjika said...

She looks so cute for her first big day!!! But where is the picture of mom crying?