Pages

Monday, July 13, 2009

New hair style

I've been wanting to get Sierra's hair cut so it could
grow in a little thicker. But I had the urge to give it a
little trim my self. This would be her first hair cut.
When Riley and Paige saw her hair they wanted a
hair cut as well. I was not about to pay over 30 dollars
for my girls to get their hair cut. So I cut their hair my self.
I know a professional could do a lot better. Oh well. The
girls seem to like it. And hopefully their hair will grow in a lot
thicker.


I love Sierra's smile!



I was a little nervous to cut Riley's hair. I had
to cut off 5 inches.
Riley looks so beautiful in this picture!


Paige has already cut her hair herself 3 times in
the past few months so what ever I did to her hair
could not be much worse. It actually turned out OK.

8 comments:

Larson's said...

Great job Kristie! Maybe you should just do it everytime instead of taking them in!

St. Jeor Family said...

They look great!! I didn't even notice it last night. I feel real dumb now. Way to go Page! I can't believe that she is riding a two wheeler now. She is getting so big.

Emily said...

Way to go...welcome to the club.

They look darling - I think it makes their hair look quite a bit thicker.

Mjika said...

They look great - and I can't blame you for doing it yourself. I am too cheap too so I have always done my kids hair.

The Todd's said...

You did a good job!! They all look so cute

Jill said...

I think you did a great job! They all look so cute, Hallie got her hair cut today but she would only get a trim.

Jenni said...

LOVE that cut on Sierra!! The girls look so cute! Has Riley started school yet. Is she on year round?

Love Family said...

I"m impressed! I think you did way good! They look cute!