Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Swim Lessons

All the girls had swim lessons at Clearfield Aquatic
center.  It was when they were off track.
It was Sierra's first time.  She did very 
well compared to her older sisters first time.
She was not even scared to be in the water.
I remember Riley first swim lesson.  Of course 
she was much younger then Sierra was but she
cried and did not want to go ever day for her
lessons.  
I'm pretty impressed with Riley and
Paige's teacher.  I felt like my money was well
spent this time for swim lessons.                                     

I thought I'd post these videos for the Grandma's
who I'm sure would have loved to come watch
but could not. 



Sierra


Paige


Riley



Sierra


Paige



Riley



The kids got to have a bit of free time
the last day of their lessons.  Of course
they loved that!





No comments: