Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Regional Stake Conference

It was our Regional Stake Conference and our
Stake was invited to the Conference center
in Salt Lake City.  I totally wanted to
just stay in town and watch it broadcasted
at a church building but we don't get this 
opportunity very often and I wanted my girls
to have the experience.  They were very 
reverent which I was worried about having 
to sit there for two almost 3 hours.  
Owen got a little bored but we made it 
through and Riley sat and listened the entire 
time and did not want coloring books. 
What a sweetie! 

After we let the girls walk around and look at
the waterfall coming down the conference center.
We ran into a bunch of friends from our ward. 
Which was nice to see!  Way to go Legacy Park
Ward!  



We promised the kids we'd take them to see
the Christ statue in the Visitors Center.



I love this picture.  My girls and
one of my favorite places to go. 



What a wonderful day!
  My kids were so cute asking what state we were in. 
 I just laughed and said we are still in Utah.  Man I need to get 
my kids out more! I think they had a culture shock in Salt
Lake.  Being from Syracuse and all that would do it!

No comments: