Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Roy Aquatic

Even though taking four kids to the pool
by my self is tough I wanted the kids to
have a fun summer and not ever say that
their mom did not do fun things with them!

It was quite funny that Riley's friend
Hallie and her family were at the pool as well.
I was thinking on inviting them but decided
not to and what a surprise when Paige said,
"Hey mom I think that is Jill". And so the
girls had a friend to play with. And a dad (Kyle)
to take them down the big slide.


Owen wore me out. He did not hold back
when I put him in the water. He thought he
could walk into the water with no worries.


Sierra is feeling a little more confident in
her life jacket. She went down the slide
with out even asking me to watch.


We met my sister there so that was fun.
We will have to do that again but maybe next
time with Brandon.


No comments: