Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fish Farm

We have been doing so many fun things already
this summer and to add to it Grandpa & Grandma
Gardner took us to the Fish farm.
That is my kind of fishing. I'm not very
good at waiting. There were so many fish.



Riley loved it and caught a bunch of fish.
She even picked up a fish and held it.


Paige was another story.
She was a little nervous when the fish came out
of the water flopping around. She wanted to
get away from it. She did not want to touch it
and was trying to be brave in this picture but
then she eventually could not be brave any
longer and busted into tears.
I don't think she wants to fish for a while.
But she did say she wanted to eat it.
We'll see I guess!



Owen trying to get a peek at the fish in the
buckets.


After watching Paige cry Sierra
decided she would rather just pretend to
fish with out the hook. She liked to
reel it in but with no hook and fish.
I finally talked her into it if I held
her tight and told her she did not have
to hold the fish.
She caught a fish and kept her distance.

No comments: