Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Kristie's Birthday

I had my 29th Birthday. My last year until
I'm 30. So Crazy. I never thought I'd be were I'm
at today. Happily married with 4 beautiful
children. I could not be any happier!

We took the kids swimming at Brandon's
family reunion down by tooele city. I even had
fun going off the diving board with Riley.
No I did not dive. I'm not sure I even know how to
any more!
We then headed back home to the Jensen Park
in Syracuse to hear the free band play. It happened
to be my dad's band playing. They sang me a Happy Birthday
song in front of everyone and then incorporated my name
in a popular song. I was a little embarrassed to say the least.
Brandon invited the family over the next day
for chocolate cake, which I love and he made
me home made Ice cream. Yum!
What a sweet husband.

No comments: