Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Riley's New Friend

Brandon and Riley found a tiny
"FROG" in the sprinkler box
in our back yard. Riley was thrilled
and loved showing her friends. It was
her main focus for a week or so.
I loved how she found a bucket, poked
holes in it and put leafs and twigs in it
to make the frog feel at home.
I'm sure the frog was in shock.
The funniest thing was Riley tried
feeding the frog bread. Okay really
who is this girl's mom. Has she not been
taught that frogs don't eat bread?
I must admit the frog was cute but
I still would not touch it and she
definitely could not keep it.
Brandon convinced her to put it back
in the sprinkler box each night.
Eventually after a few days she was
unable to find it each day.
But she loved it!



1 comment:

Rachael said...

What a cute little frog! I hate any kind of pets but I think I would be okay with something so little and cute. Too bad she couldn't keep it.