Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Riley and Paige didn't wake up to early so that
was nice for me and Brandon. Sierra for once
slept in. After finding their Musketeer Barbie and
Easter basket Riley and Paige got a little anxious
for Sierra to wake up so she could find hers.



I loved having Conference on Easter. It was
nice to take it easy, listen to the prohet and apostles
and spend time with family.

My kids and husband got a little restless being in
the house all day so we headed to the Syracuse trail
to bike and roller blade. I have not roller bladed for
years and was not sure I still could. But it helped to
push Sierra in the stroller in case I lost my balance!

Our good friends the Sandbergs live right by the trail
so we went through their back yard off the trail to say hi.


Just don't tell my Doctor I was
roller blading at 20 weeks pregnant!




Later we headed back to the house
for dinner with two of my sisters
and their families.

No comments: