Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Egg Hunt


Saturday afternoon after the first session
of Conference my sister and her kids came over
to have an egg hunt. I believe it was Maddie's first
time. It was still a little cold out side so we
hid the eggs in the house.


Maddie, what a cutie!



Later that day after the 2nd session of
Conference we went to Brandon's
Parents for another egg hunt in their back
yard. I don't think my girls realise how lucky they
are to get such good candy and money in their eggs.
I guess they know no different. I always grew
up with the traditional one kind of jelly beans they
sold and never did I get money. Kids are so spoiled these
days.
Lisa put together some eggs for us adults to find.
After the kids found their eggs they helped
Grandma hide the adult eggs. It was really
fun finding the eggs. I have not done an egg hunt since
I was a little girl. Brandon and I scored a total of
20 dollars in our eggs along with good candy!
Grandma made a yummy
Easter dinner then the men headed out for
Priesthood while us women
talked and played with the kids.






1 comment:

Rachael said...

$20??? I would have fought you for it if I knew you got that much! I think it is the adults that got spoiled not the kids.