Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Paige's 4th Birthday Party

I usually like to buy my kids a birthday outfit
each year for their birthday.
And we make a fun day out of it.
Just Paige and me. She loved
trying on new clothes and modeling
them in the mirror.
This is the final choice for her birthday
outfit.

That day we also went to Zurchers party
store to pick things out for her party.
I loved how she found the wedding section
and spent a while looking at all the cake
toppers. She liked the temples the best!
Yeah!
She also picked, "Hello Kitty" for her
party theme.


We had family over that night for her birthday.
I usually make an elaborate cake but this year
wanted to make it simple. Paige didn't notice
and she had a good time so maybe that is how
all my cakes will be in the future. Specially now
that I'm going on 4 kids soon!
It was nice to have something other then
Princess be the party theme.
I didn't even know Paige liked
"Hello Kitty".
Paige had too many presents to count and she
enjoyed opening them all. What a good family
we have to come to her party and get her such
fun gifts!
Aunt Katie and Uncle Spencer


It surprises me at such a young age Paige
loves Pistachio nuts. Grandpa Gardner always
has some at his house that all the girls love to
eat. But they finished them all and Paige wanted
more so Grandma and Grandpa Gardner
got her some for her birthday and she
was thrilled!



Paige got money and a card from Great
Grandpa Gardner and Grandma Lois.
I love how intent she is listening to Brandon
read the card. So cute!


HUGS and more HUGS
Paige was a little nervous to hug
Grandma Lois. She has never meat her since
just us adults went to their wedding the month
before.


One of her gifts was a Zhu Zhu pet.
She was very Happy!





Paige had such a good time she couldn't control
her excitement!!!




My brother threw Paige in the air I'm sure at
least 20-30 times. I bet he was sore the next day.
Every time Uncle Mickey comes to visit the girls
always ask him to throw them in the air.
A a good, Fun uncle!



2 comments:

Rachael said...

That is an awesome picture of Paige up in the air! I hope her pictures at Target went well, I am glad Josh was screaming loud enough that you could identify that cry a mile away and have Paige come say hi.

St. Jeor Family said...

Happy Birthday Page! Looks like she had a great day!