Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Bear World and more

The first part of Bear World we drove through.
The girls liked being out of their seat belts.

This bear decided to walk right in front of us.
One bear tried to bite one of our tires. Now I know why
they say not to stop.
We saw a wolf pack of 3.

After the drive in the car we got to go into the gift shop.
My favorite part. And then into the petting zoo.





This baby goat was actually kind of fun to pet and play with.
Of course Paige was a little nervous.

We got to pet a baby deer only a week old.
Sierra was funny. Brandon was trying to get her to pet
the deer and she would not walk any closer.
Notice her feet.


Riley and Grandma petting a wart hog! Yuck.

Paige and Grandma


I'm sure Brandon's thinking I wish I had a gun so
I could hunt you!



It was so cool to be so close to a deer and even pet one.
You still had to move slow around them or they would dart off.

Riley finally got her nerve up to pet the deer by herself.



One of the baby cubs we got to see.
They were only 6 months old. So cute!


There a some rides at Bear World for the kids to go on.
This made me laugh. I was talking with my mom
when I looked over and Brandon decided to humor
the kids and ride with them!

I would guess this was their favorite ride.
The roller coaster!
Riley said she liked "Puff the magic dragon"
roller coaster at Lagoon better.

Paige and Riley
I don't think Paige was tall enough for this ride,
but the workers did not care. Riley had to lift Paige
into the seat.


Brandon and I watching the girls on the rides.
Loving our time together as a family.



Standing in front of the Rexberg Temple.



While visiting my mom we rode out
on the 4-wheelers and saw Grandpa's Horses.



I have always been a horse lover. More so when I was younger.
Sierra is still a little cautious. She likes to pet the
horses as long as the horse's mouth is facing the other way.


The girls loved the baby horse. As did I. She came
right up to us. She was so soft. It brought me
back to my child hood when I wanted my own horse.
I'm glad I grew out of that. It would be too much work.


Brandon liked the 4-wheelers better!

1 comment:

Mjika said...

Were these from this weekend? I vote with Brandon on the 4-wheelers! (If you can't tell, I am not an animal person.)