Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Best Friends

One of my favorite things our watching thunder storms.
We have been having quite a bit lately. I love sitting on my porch
wrapped up in a blanket next to Brandon watching them.
This particular thunderstorm our neighbors were gone
and left their windows open. I did not have their cell phone number
to call them to get their garage code so Brandon threw on his coat and
took their screens off and shut their windows.

After the rain had died down Riley and Hallie being the
cute funny girls that they are decided to both fit into Brandon's coat.
I believe they went to Hallie's house and tipped over while Patches
(Hallie's dog) licked their faces. I could hear them scream from across
the street. They are such cute girls!



They were giggling the whole way over to Hallie's house!

3 comments:

Jill said...

That was classic... Thank you for raising such a wonderful little girl for my daughter to be friends with..

Mjika said...

I can already sense the drama we are going to have to deal with for the next 15 years...eek!

TIDWELLS said...

thanks for shutting my windows it would have been a nightmare to come home to it rained so hard. THANKS