Pages

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twilight Quiz

Kristie is most like Esme
I'm a Esme! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Female Are You? Take the quiz and find out! Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
Characteristics of Esme---
You are thoughtful and care very deeply for your family. A loving home is of great importance to you and you always try to make people feel welcome. Although you have a great capacity to love, you also have a great capacity to hurt, so at times you can be sensitive. You're firm when you need to be, but people trust your judgment and appreciate the kind way you always handle things.

Brandon is most like Jacob
I'm a Jacob! I found out through TwilightersAnonymous.com. Which Twilight Male Are You? Take the quiz and find out! Take the Quiz and Share Your Results!
Characteristics of Jacob-- 
You’re down to earth, easy to please and people usually enjoy your warm company. Although you form lasting relationships, those closest to you can be put off by your stubbornness and temper. You can also be annoyingly persistent, but you are loyal and would bravely defend those that you love.

1 comment:

Larson's said...

Can you believe I haven't seen the movie but yet I was getting everyone I know to read the books. Maybe I am really scared to be let down and don't know it but I don't think I will. Did you go shopping on Friday?