Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Night Out!

Brandon and I doubled with my sister, Kami and her
Husband Mikel to see the movie, "TWILIGHT".
The guys were good sports for coming with us!
I must say the movie was just like the book and
the men thought is was good!

After the movie we grabbed a bite to eat at
Costa Vida, Kami and Mikel's favorite.
Then we had some fun trying to play pool at the
Salomon center in Ogden.







I am not very good at pool. Brandon must have
also thought the same thing and tried to help.
Or maybe he was just having some Fun!!!



5 comments:

Mjika said...

Hey now - this is a G rated blog!
Too funny - I drug Tommy to it too...

Emily said...

You two are so cute!! Way to go Brandon for seeing the movie with you! Date night is the best.

Rachael said...

That looked like so much fun! Maybe I will have to convince Jeff to go with me.

Jill said...

You guys are so good to go on dates, looks like you had fun. I am glad you liked the movie I have heard mixed reviews.

Mindy Burns said...

You two are so cute!!!!