Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Grandma Gardner's Birthday


Happy Birthday Grandma!!

We love you!

Riley, Paige and Sierra say they have the best
Grandma in the world!

Riley says she likes when Grandma,
Reads her books
scratches her back
and
Lets her sleep over at her house

Paige says she likes when Grandma
Gives her treats(kit Kat's)
comes to her house to visit
and
plays with her at the beach

Sierra loves giving Grandma loves

The girls truly have a wonderful Grandma!
We are blessed to have her in our life!
She is an amazing mother who has taught her children
to love their Savior, Jesus Christ and to live their
life as he would have them do. She is such a great
example to me as a mother. I continue to learn new things
from her everyday. She is a wonderful teacher and has
taught her children so well. I know this because of the
way her children live their life. We all wish
that someday we can be more and more like her!

53 and still looking Good!!!


Today the girls and I went to Grandma's work
(Clearfield High school)
to wish her a Happy Birthday

Riley and Paige where shy in front of the students.
Of course Sierra is to young to know any better and
discovered the desk and had to climb up and sit in it!

The girls made Grandma Cards to give to her.







Sunday we had the family over for a Roast dinner
for Grandma's Birthday!

2 comments:

TIDWELLS said...

The cards the kids make are so cute.. thanks for the one paige made riley he carries it around with him. good job on the duck hunt I love hunting birds...

Jill said...

Hi I am Jill I live across the street from you,do you remember me. Ha,Ha we haven't talked forever. My Dad's birthday is the same day.