Pages

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Super Hero Party


My little Owen Boy Turned 3
I can't believe it!  
He loves Super Heros so that is what his party
was all about. 
He wore his Cape and Batman shirt for
the party.  Yes I know that Batman
and Super Man with the cape are two 
different super heroes but Owen
loves them both. 




Grandpa Corrigan and Gloria could not make
it to his party at night and stopped by earlier to
give him a present. 


 I made masks for all the kids to wear at the party.



The GIRLS


The BOYS 



Aunt Karissa could not make it to Owen's party
so we snapped a picture when she was up for
Sierra's party.  Owen is smiling so cute and I did
not get very good pictures at his party.  Most of
them were blurry.  I was trying to figure out my new
camera.   



Grandpa Gardner and the all the Great Grandkids



Grandpa LeCheminant and Brenda and the Great Grandkids 
Grandpa loved his Mask and loves being silly with the kids. 



No comments: