Pages

Monday, August 19, 2013

Jump Jump Jump

For a family night our family and my sister Kate's
family had dinner and then went again to
 Sky Walker Haven since the husbands 
could go this time and Owen was feeling
better.  It also was the last time to hang out
before my sister headed back home to 
Pennsylvania. 

These video's are for my family since
they are the only ones that would actually enjoy
them! 

Sierra doing her Toe Touches


Paige doing her back handsprings



Sierra bouncing off the wall



Owen jumping over the foam blocks that him
and Aidan kept building



This one is my favorite video.  Riley and Paige
were trying to show me how they back to back
walked on the wall.  And sierra was not in on this
plan but was watching and threw her foam block
down and joined in right on Que.  But then
slipped while trying it.  So cute! 




This last video is my girls bugging me to record
them.  So this is what they came up with. 



It really is a fun place and so many times I wanted
to run out there and do tricks and play with my kids.

No comments: