Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Birthday Celebration

It was my 31st Birthday on July 30th
and so my sweet sisters took me out to lunch
at the Olive Garden, which I love.  And then we did 
a little shopping afterwards.  I could have spent all day
 with them, but we were not that lucky and I had to pick
my kids up from school.  



Later that night after I took the kids to tumbling and we did
homework the kids gave me some presents that they were
so excited to give and then we had a yummy Ice cream cake
that Brandon surprised me with.  



After getting the kids in bed my awesome, sweet friends
came by to visit and give me a gift.  They are such amazing
friends.  They took so much thought and time into to my
gifts.  I feel so lucky to have such great friends.  They
made me the most delicious banana bread and salad
spoons which they got the wood to make from a tree at a park.
So cool!  I loved it! 

I had many other visitors that day.  I'm so blessed to have
great family, friends and neighbors.   


A couple nights later we went out with Brandon's family to celebrate
Mine and Rachael's Birthday at the Mandarin restaurant. 
 We were happy to have Jason in town to join us and
 missed Spencer who was out of town.  
Jason, Ali,  Brandon, Bob, Lisa, Katie, Jeff, Rachael and Kristie 

No comments: