Pages

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Tree House Museum

My kids had the longest off track break.  From right
before Thanksgiving to after the new year.  So
we had to plan fun days to keep them and me from
not going crazy!  We went to the Tree House Museum
and invited my sisters to go.  Just Kami and Emery
came with us.  My girls had been there before
but this was Owen's first time. Of course he saw
the train tables and there was no getting him away
from them. 


Got to love the Fire Truck!


The girls loved pretending they were cow girls!


Owen finally realized the horses were not real
and was willing to get on one.  




I guess being off track my kids missed school.
They spent time in the school house. Even Owen
tried to participate.  Of course Riley was the teacher.
She really does a good job! 



Owen would only touch the cow and pretend to
milk it if I was doing it also so it was hard to get a picture
that close. 

Sierra is older since the last time we came
so she got right in there and milked that cow.



 The drums were a hit with all of us.  Even my sister
and I.  Something about banging on a drum gives you
satisfaction.  



Emery and Owen crawling through the 
tree tunnels. 




 I think we spent the most time in the Baby Nursery.
Riley pretended she was a doctor taking care of the babies.
And Kami and I got to sit down and talk while they
all played.  And yes even my boy wrapped up a baby
and took care of it.  He has 3 sisters so he knows
what he is doing! 


 There was even more to do.  The new art area.
The kids painted, cut, glued and decorated a card 
to take home.  

 We also played with the life size U.S. map, the
play kitchen, blocks, tracing dinosaur bones and more. 
Kids could spend all day there if mom's had more energy! 

No comments: