Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

Every Christmas Morning the kids wake up, find their
stocking and come to our bed to show us what
they got. They are still waking up a bit but are so
excited!


The kids lined up youngest to oldest to go into
the living room to see what Santa brought them.
It's a tradition on both Brandon's and my side,
Oldest to youngest.


Paige was thrilled she got her Lego set she asked for. 


 Riley loved her new coat that Brandon
and I bought her.  


Sierra was so excited that Santa got her a scooter like
her sisters. 


You don't even have to ask if Owen liked his new
train set.  That is all he played with all morning. 


 This was a fun gift for me to give my kids.  Earlier
this year I took the kids to the Zoo and they all asked
for a stuffed animal which I told them no but secretly 
got it when they were other wise occupied. 
So when they all opened this gift they were shocked 
but thrilled to get the stuffed animal they wanted. 
Owen got an Elephant, Riley a Polar Bear, Paige a Tiger
and Sierra a Seal. 
It's funny Owen wanted an Elephant since he was
terrified to stand close to the Elephants at the zoo. 


This makes me laugh!  Owen was so excited that he
got Thomas the Train Under wear.  Not because they
were under wear but because they were Thomas the Train. 
 Oh well if he probably won't be potty trained for 
months but he was proud to show them off.


Owen gave his Dad a new Black Belt.  I think
this year Owen got the hang of giving presents to
people.  But of course was quick to loose interest 
and look for one to open himself! 



Later in the day we went to Brandon's parents
to spend the evening.  
Grandma and Grandpa spoiled the kids with
more presents.  The kids absolutely love the gifts
they got.  





We gave Grandma a puzzle of a picture of all
her grandkids on the boat at Bear Lake.  It had
all their names and ages on it also.  I think she 
loved it! 


I've been dying to get another purse.  Mine was falling
apart.  I thought Brandon would have got it for me
since I showed him the one I wanted.  But When I 
didn't get it from him I was a bit bummed but
in stead Lisa got it for me.  I was thrilled! 


 Brandon got a rash guard shirt or a dry suit top, 
which ever you call it!  Which he loved! 


No comments: