Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Family Time

With all my siblings busy schedule we finally
found a night we could all get together for a Christmas
dinner and party.  We had it at my house.  My sister
came in from Pennsylvania, my mom and brother
from Idaho and my little sister came up from Orem.
And my other younger sister lives in Clearfield which
I'm thankful to have one family member close by. 
It was fun being all together.  We don't get that very
often.  My older brother Patrick and is wife
were unable to make it from Oregon.  And it was
not quite the same with out them.  
Anyway my kids love "Uncle Mickey"!  And 
find all sorts of ways to have fun.  They giggled 
and laughed when Michael picked them all up 
together in a bear hug and turned in circles.  


I love this picture of my mom with all her Grandkids!
I know she loves it too! 
Riley, Grandma, Paige, Maddie, Owen, Aidan, Sierra and Emery



The rest of the night after a yummy dinner we played
some games with the adults and kids and then the
kids played down stairs while us adults played 
another game.  The night was short but we had a good
time.  It probably won't happen again getting all together.
Life takes us in many directions.  So I'm glad we had one
good night to remember. 
Specially for my mom.  I know that means the world to her. 




No comments: