Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Out with the old, on with the New

This is for my journal purposes people,
 don't judge me! 


So about 10 years ago I got married and my sweet
mom wanted to make Brandon and I a quilt.
Well no offense mom I loved that you made
it as big as I wanted so it could actually hang
over the bed.  I'm sure it took you forever.
But it has to go.  I'm not sure why I ever
picked that hideous fabric.  And tie quilts
are not quite in now.  So...

Out with the old





and on with the new!


Being a big year for me turning 30 and coming up
just around the corner on 10 years of marriage I thought
it was time to break the pocket book and get a new
bed set.  Since I've never had one.  Just the quilt
above my mom made with two matching pillow
shams.  Even as a child I never had a complete matching
bedding set.  So it was really hard for me to pick out
one.  And man can they be pricey.  That was the other
part that made it hard.  Spending money.
Anyway I saw this one and fell in love.
It took a few visits to different stores and a few 
orders on line to complete the set.  But I love it!