Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

So I've been liking St. Patrick's Day or should I say 
what they call it at school, "Leprechaun Day" more
and more each year.  It is fun to do everything
in green for the day.  I even got this cute idea to trap a
 Leprechaun off Pinterest and had the kids
make it.  They had so much fun and for sure
we thought we were going to catch one this year! 
We made a sign that read, "DANGER Don't climb
the ladder" so of course the Leprechaun would
want to do the opposite.  We then glued glitter 
all over a cotton ball to make it look like a gold nugget.
What the Leprechaun didn't know is there was a hole
under the gold so he would fall in and be trapped.                         


In the morning to our dismay there was no Leprechaun.
He cut his way out and left clues for the girls to follow.


The girls were bummed they didn't catch a 
Leprechaun but at least he left them something yummy!




Each St. Patrick's Day I take my kids pictures.
I had to add this one of Sierra because she tried
so hard to smile and it's so cute! 


Wow!  So many different colors of green and they
clash bad! 


My cute Owen so very happy!

No comments: