Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Last Fire Station Field Trip

Sierra had a field trip at a Fire Station
which she has already gone to 
and which I have already gone to 
so many times since all my kids have
gone to the same preschool and they go
on this field trip each year.  I'm so
happy that it was our last.  I guess unless
I put Owen in that same preschool! 

Paige got to tag along since her
Kindergarten is in the afternoon. 
Fortunately the fireman that did the
tour did a good job and was a little 
more interesting then some in the past.

It kept Paige, Sierra and Owen's attention
for a bit.  I love how glued they are to
the fireman talking in this picture. 


They all got a turn to sit in the fire truck.  Sierra
was a bit shy and did not want to smile big. 


But Paige smiled big!



Sierra's preschool class wearing their fire hats.



We tried to get Owen to smile with his hat on but
he would not hold still for the picture. 

No comments: