Pages

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Owen's 1st Birthday

The girls were so excited to wake Owen up on
his Birthday and give him loves. Riley made
party hats by cutting out paper and taping
it on to head bands. Surprisingly Owen
kept his on.



We headed down to salt lake to take care of
a few things and grab a bite to eat and look around
the Planetarium at the Gate Way.
We then headed to Toys R Us to get Owen a
present. I know it was his birthday and we
were just getting him a present. We already
had something in mind to get him months before
but that fell through last minute. But Owen
and the girls loved playing around the toy store.


Later we went home so I could make Owen's
cake and get ready for his party.
Owen's cake had to be one of the easier
ones I've made for my kids. Thank Goodness!



Owen was so cute opening his presents.
He just wanted to look at each one so carefully.


We practiced a few times before his birthday to
blow out his candle and he just wanted to grab the
flame and not blow it out. So of course that is what
he did at his party and I had to grab his hand from
getting burned and he got mad at me.


We tried stripping him down and giving him
his own cake to eat and like all my girls he did
not want to touch it. So funny!


Owen with all his presents.

This is the toy Brandon and I decided to
get Owen. Day after day he just sits in it.
He likes to just throw the balls out of it.



No comments: