Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Grand kid Carnival


My dad invited the grand kids over to his
house for a "Grand kid carnival".
He sent them invitations in the mail which
they were so excited about. And he had so
many things planned.
It began with a professional puppet show.
My girls had never seen one and were glued
to it.
My dad grilled up some yummy hamburgers
and hot dogs with all the salads and the works.
It has been a while since I had my dads cooking.
I miss is it! He cooks so good!


After lunch the kids got pony rides. Owen for some
reason does not like horses. But the girls
loved that they could have as many turns as they
wanted.





My dad's wife, Gloria brought home from
her school a blow up water slide.
The kids were so excited! And had so much fun!


I love Sierra's face in this picture. She is out
for the kill with the water gun!



Then to end off a fun day the kids got
to whack a Pinata. Which they were having
trouble opening. So the adult girls had a try.
No luck. So the men took a shot. Finally
the candy came free!



The kids told me they had so much fun.
And I enjoyed spending the time with my
dad!

Thanks for all the FUN Dad and Gloria!

1 comment:

Mjika said...

What a cute grandpa! I am sure the kids will treasure that day.