Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Preschool Graduation


Sierra's first preschool Graduation.
Yes there is one more after this!

Sierra's program was in the afternoon so Brandon
could not go because of work. Paige's was
in the evening.


When I go to these graduations, which I've been
to plenty I think about a part in the "Incredibles" movie
where the mom and dad are arguing about their
sons school graduation.

The mom says, "I can't believe you don't want to
go to your own sons graduation."

The dad replies,
"It is not a graduation, He is moving from the
forth grade to the fifth grade.

The mom, "It's a ceremony."

The dad, " It's psychotic they keep creating new ways to
celebrate mediocrity.


Anyway I'm proud of Sierra and she actually
got up and said her part in the microphone.



Proud mom and Sierra



Sierra and Mrs. Katie




Paige said her part in the microphone as well.
Much better from last years program.
She is holding on to her five bucks Uncle Mikel
gave her for graduation. My girls
have such good aunts and uncles and grand parents
that are so good to support every big and little
thing in there life.

Paige and Mrs. Katie



Paige, Riley and Elsie
(Preschool Friends)



My cute darling Graduates!!!

No comments: