Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

Well this year on Mothers Day our
family was driving home from Vegas.
So before we left California and my mom
flew home I gave her presents. This was
her favorite. An apron with all the
grand kids hand prints, names and ages.
She opened it at the Olive Garden Restaurant.


We stopped at Aunt Katie's for dinner before going home.
We were so glad to be out of the car. Grandma
Gardner is showing the grand kids her book she got
from Aunt Alli's kids. It was one of the voice recording ones.


We were finally home. Which was so nice for me
on mothers day to be home with my family.



I have the best Mothers. They both share so many
of there wonderful talents with me. They are so good
to me and my family. I truly could not ask for any better.

I love you
Mother Avery & Mother Gardner!

No comments: