Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Riley's First lost tooth

Riley has been wanting to loose a tooth
so bad for the longest time. So here is the
before picture with her tooth still intact.
Riley does not like pain and would avoid me
even when tying to get out a sliver but she
wanted her tooth out so bad so she begged me
to pull it out with floss. I about lost my stomach.
It did not come out the first pull. It probably could
have used a few more days to loosen. She cried when it
did not come out the first try but not because of the pain
because it did not come out and she was frustrated. I really
am a nice mom and don't enjoy inflicting pain
on my children.
But eventually the tooth came out
and she was relieved and ecstatic!

Riley was pretty proud of her lost tooth
and that the Tooth Fairy would leave her a
note with fairy dust.

No comments: