Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

"DUMB dog"

Poor Sierra. We were all out side playing with our
friends when Sierra came running to me crying.
I thought she got hurt until she showed me her flip flop.
She was so mad and upset that the Neighbors dog
had ruined her favorite flip flops. I could not get her
to calm down. She kept saying, "Stupid Lexie, Dumb dog".
All she wanted to do was go inside and cry about it.
She would not let me throw them away. She claimed
that one of the flip flops was still good!
All I can say is she is a girl and loves her shoes!


3 comments:

Rachael said...

Oh that is so funny! But what sad pictures!

Mjika said...

Phew - not Ozzie. He has had his share of our flip flops eaten here. Channing was devastated that I refuse to buy her anymore this year!

St. Jeor Family said...

Thats so cute,funny and sad.