Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

A break from Work

My awesome Husband has been working
80 hour weeks because of a demanding job
with a dead line to be finished. After the job
was done he got a free week end so we went to
the cabin and left our worries behind.
The girls talked grandma into coloring
rocks with them. And Brandon and I took
off for a three hour 4 wheeler ride across the
mountain.

The view at the top was amazing! We are smiling
but you can't tell!

Brandon was sweet enough to be on the quad that was
behind me. His face was so dirty from the dust.

We 4 wheeled up to a monument
from a crashed plane back from world
war II. The Men were heading home to
Wyoming when they crashed here.
They were so close to home and their
families, after being away for so long at war.
It is so sad.

This was my favorite part. We rode through these
trees with the most beautiful colors of fall leafs.


The weather was absolutely beautiful and the water
was Glass. So Bob gave it a try. First time since
his shoulder surgery. And of course he still has the moves!

Brandon also skied but it took forever to get
his wet suit on. I guess everyone is right when
they say that marriage puts on a few pounds!

I tried skiing even though I'm not very good.
But I finally got up with out the easy up rope!

1 comment:

Mjika said...

Amazing that you can ride in fall leaves and water ski in the same day...