Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Syracuse Days

My girls waiting for the fire trucks with
their bags open and ready for candy.
Sierra was so cute when her sisters got
tired of waving she kept on waving at
everyone.

This is our Stake float.
I love our stake theme.
"Church going, Temple attending, Tomato picking People"


After the parade we hurried down to SLC
for Brandon's cousin, Ryan's wedding. The girls
played with some of the older cousins in
the temple waiting room while we
enjoyed the beautiful ceremony in the temple.
I love going to temple weddings. There is always
wonderful advice given and the spirit is always so
strong.

We then headed back to Syracuse for some more fun.
However the ride prices were so ridiculously expensive.
But the girls liked the big fun slide.
Sierra is not a fan of slides so she picked the
boats.
And they all enjoyed the blow up bouncy toys.

Later we met up with my brother and his wife
for the music and fireworks.

My dad played the bass guitar in the band that
was playing at the park before the fireworks.
He is in the blue shirt. I love to give him a hard time
and tease him about being in a band in his late fifties!
I guess he'll be jamming until he dies!

My sister and her family enjoying the fire works.

Sierra chilling with dad.

The girls had more fun with their friends then
just watching the fire works.

My other sister and her husband and daughter
joined us as well.

No comments: