Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Swim lessons

I signed Riley and Paige up for swim lessons
at Layton Surf N Swim.

This is their first day. Paige was a little
nervous. Riley is such a good big sister
and walked her to her class.

This will be Riley's 3rd year of lessons and the first
were I did not have to bribe her or make her go.
I'm glad she is at that age now where she is not
so scared and willing to try new things.

Sierra was so good to sit everyday and watch
her sisters swim.


Riley in the middle.


Paige had a few hard days where she did not
want to swim. I think she was a little nervous.
But being her first year I can't blame her.
But when she felt comfortable enough all I could
her from 30 feet away was her laughing.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Don't you just love swim lessons? I am glad they both had fun...

Draper's said...

Matt just told me you are having a BOY!!! I am so excited for your cute family!! Congrats!!