Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day


Happy Fathers Day
Brandon!
Kisses for Daddy!







A few days before Riley and her friend Hallie made
gifts for their dads. They made a matching game
and put in a dollar of their own money.
They spent all morning making them.



I made this shirt for Bran.
He thought is was pretty fun!

And us girls while shopping came
across this and couldn't resist it.
The words are Perfect for bran.
I can't wait to put Owen in it!

My girls are so blessed to have such
a wonderful Daddy!


Later that day we had dinner at Brandon's
parents house. Riley made Grandpa G. a special
matching game as well.

Bran and Riley enjoying Grandma's Home made
Ice cream and Brownies.

Sierra stuffing her mouth with the good stuff.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

I love that little onsie for Owen. How adorable!

Emily said...

Ok -

Way to be a Father's Day rock star Kristie.

I love the new T.

Next year I'll take a lesson from you.

I think this year all Andy got was breakfast and a nap.