Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baby Number Four!!!

Yes, we are having another baby!
Due August 17th!
We are all very excited! Specially the girls!
Except a while after telling them Paige started
crying and said she did not want me to have
another baby. I asked her why.
And she said, "we don't have a crib".
I told her we did. I also told her that she
and big sis Riley will get a new room down
stairs that daddy is going to build for them.
She then was concerned again and said,
"how will we move the dresser". Oh the things
that go through a 3 yr old mind. I told her not
to worry and that daddy is strong and he can
move it.
Most likely this will be our last baby Gardner. Kind
of sad to think of that so I've tried to enjoy
all the extra emotional strains, the sick to my
stomach awfulness and the extremely always tiredness
that comes with it.

But we are truly happy
and can't wait for the new
adventure!




12 comments:

Camille said...

Oh my goodness congrats!! I am so happy for you guys! I am sure your beautiful girls will be such great helpers! I am so happy for you!

Larson's said...

Congrats! I can't wait.

Burton Family said...

YEAH!!! Congrats:)

Emily said...

Well congrats there you little stink!

Looks like I have a throw up buddy.

You have so many things going on right now - how are you doing?

Congrats again and if I can help you let me know!!

ThatGirl said...

I am So Excited for you kris! Love you!

Mjika said...

Congratulations!!!

Connie said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Let me know if you need anything.

Corey and Susie said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Matt and Abby said...

Yeah! Matt told me a couple of days ago and I am so happy for you guys! So did you know at the company party when i was asking?!?

St. Jeor Family said...

CONGRATS!!! That is the best news I have heard in a while! I am so excited for you guys!!!! Let me know if there is anything I can do. YEAH!!!

Mindy Burns said...

CONGRATS!!!!! I had no idea!!! I can't believe Bob and Lisa will have 9 grandkids and my parents only have 3 (and they're all mine!) We need some cousins!

Love Family said...

HOw exciting!!!!! I had no idea, as if you will even get big enough to look 9 months prego one day! :) Congrats!! maybe you will get a little boy!