Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

7th Anniversary


Brandon and I celebrated our
7th wedding Anniversary on
September 5th

What an awesome 7 years it has been!
We grow closer together ever year.
I love being married to the best man in the world.
He is so good to me and for me in every way.

Words can't express my love to him.
He is my best friend, my eternal companion,
who has taught me so many things by
his wonderful on going example.

I love you Brandon!

I'm so lucky and grateful to be married and
sealed to Brandon. He makes life worth living.





Since we spent the day in Logan for Skyla.
We did not get much of a chance to be alone.
That night back up in Bear Lake. Brandon and I
went on a 4-wheeler ride in the rain. He took
me back up the mountain to where he proposed.
It was such a wonderful romantic night.


Seven reasons why I love my Husband...

1-He makes me laugh!
2-He works so hard for his family.
3-He takes me to the temple every month.
4-He honors his Priesthood.
5-He is so good looking!!!
6-He loves me, and tells me everyday.
7-He forgives all my short comings.

Brandon is my everything and I could not live
one moment with out him.


Here's to another amazing 7 years!

7 comments:

TIDWELLS said...

happy anniversary you guys are so cute. i love all your pictures. that is funny your picture at cafe sabor is exactly where we sat if its the one in logas after the ms ride my dad loves that place.

Mjika said...

Happy anniversary!

Breanne Garcia said...

Happy belated anniversary! I can't believe it has been seven years already!

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! You two look so young and cute when you got married. It is crazy how fast 7 years has come and gone isn't it? You two are such a great example of how a happy marriage should be, thanks for always doing what is right...

Connie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your pictures. You two look so young, both then and now. Congrats!

Larson's said...

You two are so cute. That is great that you got to sneak away for a while. Congrats on 7 years!

allison said...

Congratulations! I ment to call you guys and then forgot and then remembered and then forgot...well you get the idea. Hope you guys had a great day, sorry you had to spend it at the cabin with the whole family...next time just send the kids to Bear Lake and you two stay home.