Pages

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A weekend at the Cabin

We always love going up to the cabin for 
the weekend. It is almost completely finished. 
Yea!!
This last time up we brought up the couches
and put in the TVs. I included these pictures of
the fireplace/entertainment center because
I think they are so nice. 
Brandon's Parents did an excelent job on 
picking them out! 

This is the up stairs one

Down stairs


Brandon and I have so much fun up there. It
seems like we get along better!!! ha ha Maybe because
we leave lifes responsiblities at home and can focus 
more on each other and the kidos! 


This is Great Grandpa, Bob and Brandon 
carrying the couches in. 


This is everyone trying out the new couch. Comfy! 

Grandpa and Bob.
Brandon's Grandpa never stops. He is always working.
He passed that Characteristic on to his son, Bob
who then passed it on to Brandon. They never ever stop 
working. Which is a good quality. Except you have to pry them
away to have some fun once and a while! 
So this is me and Bran having some fun! 
We took the 4-wheeler out on the muddy mountain 
and then the beach. We tried getting to the spot on 
the mountain where bran proposed to me but it's now 
under construction.

What a picture. The Lake is so beautiful. 

Riley helping Grandma clean. 

Playing in the TV box.  Kids love them!


Brandon teasing the girls. Telling them he was
throwing them out to the fire! 

Paige helping put up the blinds in the loft. 

Every time we are up at the cabin we can't help
but feel so blessed. Thank you Bob and Lisa.
We have had so many great memories there
already and our excited to have many many more. 

3 comments:

Larson's said...

That looks like so much fun and that Cabin is so beautiful from the inside and I bet looks great as well from the outside. Lucky you!

Rachael said...

You got some great pictures...I will have to steel them cause I was lazy and of coarse got zero. I like the one by the lake. I didnt even know you guys escaped...you little romantic couple you!

Mindy Burns said...

WOW! It looks amazing! I can't wait for my kids to have cousins to hang out with!!! Please keep the pictures coming!