Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kami's 20th Birthday!


My Sister Kami had her Birthday on the 1st
of March but we got together a week later so
the fam could come down from Idaho. Kami
wanted to go swimming for her birthday. So
we went to the bountiful bubble. The kids loved
it. We then went back to my place for dinner and
dessert! 
We Love Kami. She is the best sister and 
funnest aunt! The girls absolutly love her!

Happy Birthday Kami!


Sierra 

Paige and my Mom
I love their smiles in this picture!
It's hard to get a real smile out of Paige.

My brother Michael and Riley

Kami, Riley and Me

Michelle, my brother Patrick, my Mom and Sierra

Michael and Skyla

My sister Karissa and Paige

Brandon, Kami and Mikel
Brandon looks like he is having a ton of fun!

Sierra spent forever in this bag. I don't know
what was so interesting to her.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love your sisters hair it is way cute! You have such a cute family, you have been doing tons together.

Corey and Susie said...

Cute pictures! I hardly recognized your sister's blonde hair...it's cute! I've been dying to go swimming, maybe I'll copy your great idea!

Mindy Burns said...

How fun! I wish I lived closer to my sis so she could make me dinner for my birthday! :) Can't wait to see you guys in April!!!!!!!!!! You'll get to meet "the bubbers"!